Problem with Kerb 1.4.0 on Solaris 7

Derek Chen-Becker dbecker at cpicorp.com
Mon Apr 18 12:41:32 EDT 2005

Hi,
    I was wondering if there's a publicly viewable bug database for
kerberos. I've tried searching the website, but I can't find one. I
think I'm having an issue with Solaris 7 and the new threading in 1.4.0:

bash-2.03$ /usr/local/sbin/kadmin.local
krb5_libinit.c:60: failed assertion `k5int_i->did_run != 0'
Abort (core dumped)
bash-2.03$

I thought I had seen a mailing list email on this but I can't find it
now. I'm really sorry to bug everyone, but I can't find anything online.
Worst case, can I use 1.3.x, or is maintenance on that line stopped?

Thanks,

Derek

Derek Chen-Becker
Senior Network Engineer
CPI Corp, Inc.
1706 Washington Ave
St. Louis, MO 63103
Phone: 314-231-7711 x6455
Fax:   314-613-6724
dbecker at cpicorp.com
PGP Key available from public key servers
Fingerprint: E4C4 26C0 8588 E80A C29F  636D 1FBE 0FE3 2871 4AE8