Build error with 1.3.5

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 1 11:16:03 EDT 2004

On Oct 1, 2004, at 03:40, Darren Reed ((OSE)) wrote:

> When building 1.3.5 (with U.Mich replication patches) on Solaris8...

> Renaming des.h in the des425 directory to des425.h got rid of the
> compile error by putting the conflicting file out of harm's way,
> but I'm not completely happy that this is the right solution.
>
> Has anyone else run into this?  Similar fix or..?

I certainly hope they haven't, since I renamed des.h to des425.h, and
later deleted it to avoid these conflicts, before the 1.3 branch was
started.  I just downloaded 1.3.5 and there's neither a des.h nor a
des425.h in lib/des425.  If the replication patches didn't add the
file, where did you get 1.3.5 from?

Ken