krb5_rd_cred() ?

Jason Gerfen jason.gerfen at scl.utah.edu
Tue Nov 30 10:55:48 EST 2004

Yeah well that allows me to call the function.  I think I need to
rephrase the question, I am not sure where I am to get the data to pass
in as arguments.  More specificly the authcontext, data & ppinputcreds
arguments.  I am assuming that the ppinput creds is going to be my creds
structure so that is pretty clear.  I am still lost on where to obtain
my authcontext & data arguments.  Any help with this those two items is
appreciated.

--
Jason Gerfen
jason.gerfen at scl.utah.edu