krb5_rd_cred() ?

Derrick Schommer dschommer at acopia.com
Tue Nov 30 10:21:48 EST 2004

Yes, that call uses the "ever popular" triple pointer syndrome.

Try this:

krb5_creds **ppInputCreds;
krb5_data    data;
krb5_rd_cred( context, authContext, &data, &ppInputCreds, NULL );

And the cleanup call that will free up your triple pointer nightmare:

krb5_free_tgt_creds( context, ppInputCreds);

Not sure if that "free_tgt_creds()" is the call you want, but it cleans
the triple pointer mess.  I used rd_cred in order to get the tgt from
the creds structure so it was what I needed (and since it cleaned triple
pointers the key and lock seemed to fit together).

Hope that helps..

Derrick