Static compile on windows

Wachdorf, Daniel R drwachd at sandia.gov
Fri Nov 5 15:47:17 EST 2004

What if I do want it statically compiled.
Specifically, I have a program that interacts with the windows
credential cache and also need some of the other libs from krb5_32 and
gssapi32 exported, so I had to do a custom build.  In order for my
program to work, now I need to redistribute the kerberos DLLs.  I would
much rather compile it statically and worry about you "replacing the
credential cache" at a different time.

-dan