Internal API WAS: Compile error on k5-int.h with g++

Jay Camp jayc at CLEMSON.EDU
Sat May 29 22:55:31 EDT 2004

I'm using this project as an exercise to sharpen my skills, but I was
also hoping to develop a GUI to compliment kadmin.  Will changes ya'll
do make this too much of a "cat and mouse" game so to speak when it
comes to updates?  From what I've seen, it's a rather small API (mostly
in shared library, libkadm5clnt.so?) that kadmin uses so I can't imagine
it changing that much, or very often (just using my hunch here, please
correct me if I'm wrong).

Thanks,

Jay