"time out of bounds 20037"

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Mar 21 11:00:53 EST 2004

This list is meant for discussions of MIT's Kerberos Implementation
and not generally a Kerberos Help Line.

However, are you sure that:
1) your time syncs with both the server and the KDC
2) your timezone is set correctly?

A misset timezone will throw off your UTC calculations, causing
the time-skew issue.

-derek