Proposal to export gssapi context

Nicolas Williams Nicolas.Williams at sun.com
Wed Mar 10 12:47:01 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 06:41:54PM +0100, Martin Rex wrote:
> Could we please call anything in that direction an optional extension
> to GSS-API that doesn't change the existing base spec in any way?
[...]

I think a KITTEN mailing list will likely be available soon.  We should
move this discussion there then.

The immediate goal is to have a BoF at the 60th IETF on the creation of
a new WG, KITTEN, child of CAT.  Some of us have a significant list of
possible work items for the new WG.

We should figure out whether there's enough interest in or work for such
a WG, work on a charter, search for a chair and all that before we dive
into specific proposals' technical details.

Nico