Proposal to export gssapi context

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 10 10:28:13 EST 2004

    Douglas> Are you proposing that at the 60th IETF we get the CAT
    Douglas> group going again to address GSSAPI deffeciencies? I
    Douglas> think that would be a great idea!

Several of us have wanted to do that soon.  I think IETF 60 sounds
like as good a start as any.  I'll send out my proposed set of issues
for a WG w to work on later today.  Then we can see if we can find
people to chair a BOF and to be document editors.

If so, we should propose a BOF to Russ and Steve.