stopping login screen from poping up all times

shivakeshav santi ssksubash at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 14:39:09 EDT 2004

Hi,

  Is there a way to programatically stop the login screen from popping up every time. I tried setting up the environment variable
KERBEROSLOGIN_NEVER_PROMPT using putenv and SetEnvironmentVariable functions  in windows , but it doesnot seem to work.

Is there any other way to turn this off.

Thanks,

Shivakeshav Santi

Programmer Analyst/Senior

Cornell Information Technologies
120 Maple Avenue
Cornell University
Tel :6072551916(O)

Ability may get you to the top, but only character
will keep you there .....

New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages!!From hartmans at MIT.EDU Tue Jul 13 15:27:57 2004