Automatic Prompting for Tickets on Windows

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at columbia.edu
Thu Jan 8 13:01:50 EST 2004

The result will be the same if and only if you are using a single ccache
and you are capable of specifying the ccache name prior to the first
call to the gssapi32 library.  If those conditions are met, then you
can set KRB5CCNAME and the krb5 context will be initialized to
the value specified in the environment variable.

If at some later time you need to change the ccache name you must
use the private function.

Jeffrey Altman

P.S. - Automatic Ticket Prompting has been added to krb5 1.3.2
and will be included in KfW 2.6.