KfW 2.5 for Windows

Tom Krawczyk Tom.Krawczyk at citrix.com
Thu Jan 8 12:40:18 EST 2004

Hi,

I am a test engineer for Citrix Systems and would like to test some of our
software with the MIT kerberos authentication.  How do I obtain the latest
Windows Version of the software for research purposes?

Tom Krawczyk
Citrix Systems, Inc.
Lead Software Test Engineer
Voice: 954-229-6293
Fax: 954-940-6528
E-Mail: Tom.Krawczyk at Citrix.com

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>
This e-mail message and all documents which accompany it are intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which addressed, and may contain
privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure or
distribution of this e-mail message is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail message in error, please notify me immediately. Thank you.