krb5-1.3.2-beta1 is available

Tom Yu tlyu at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 7 19:45:37 EST 2004

I've posted krb5-1.3.2-beta1 on the MIT Kerberos web page,

http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/

The main change since krb5-1.3.1 is the implementation of AES support
for GSSAPI, corresponding to in-progress IETF work (the CFX
mechanism).  Please consult the README file for details of changes.  A
number of other bugfixes have been made since the krb5-1.3.1 release.
We would appreciate hearing about any critical bugs you encounter in
this beta test release.  We will probably make a final release in the
next week or two.

---Tom