Discussion of krb5_get_init_creds_password() behavior wasRe:problem with the kinit_prompter in kfw 2.5

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 23 15:01:29 EST 2004

OK, I should shut up now as I clearly have not been following this
issue well enough.

Yes, the idea of keeping track of whether you've already sent to the
master and not resending to the same KDC seems reasonable.

Actually I guess you need to keep track of whether the response you
acted on was from the master.

I do not see a problem changing an internal API to accomplish this
goal. If people are worried about this then we can rename it to
krb5int_ not krb5_.