password change protocol implementation

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 23 14:40:32 EST 2004

    Ken> In this case, for the short term, I'd be okay with copying
    Ken> the source file over, but in the longer term, a static
    Ken> library for server process support code (socket management,

I would not be OK copying the file.  I also don't think it is
reasonable to ask Ken to write the server support library.

I'm not really OK with any of these solutions besides support
libraries.

I guess I'd be OK with Ken checking in something that copied the file
provided that we have resources to fix it by the 1.4 release.  I don't
know if we do or not.