building krb5 1.3.1 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3

Thomas Huang Thomas.Huang at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 9 17:56:23 EST 2004

Hi,

I have recently upgraded my system to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 and I
am having problem building krb5 1.3.1 distribution.  The build stopped
when it failed to locate tcl.h.  The new RH distribution is bundled
with TCL 8.3.5 but I can't find the tcl.h header.  Has anyone tried to
build v1.3.1 on this latest RH release?  What are the recommended
configuration flags?

thanks,

Thomas.

--------
Thomas Huang, Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive, Mail Stop: 168-514, Pasadena, CA 91109
(Tel) 818-354-3754, (Fax) 818-393-6962
(Page) 800-SKY-8888 pin: 1460667 or 1460667 at skytel.com

"Create Like a God.  Command Like a King.  Work Like a Slave."
-- G. Kawasaki, 1999.