Debugging API for krb5

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 6 00:23:38 EST 2004

Which works well only if you are sure you've got a single user
of the library.  What if the SASL library wants to set its own
debug routine, and another krb5-aware library wants to set its
own routine, and.....   Which one wins?

Or do you intend to make the callbacks context-dependent?  In which
case what do you do about debuging the context-creation routines?

-derek