KLL as a cross-platform API

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 22 18:57:20 EDT 2004

    Jeffrey> I would consider this programmer error.  Jeffrey Altman

Alexis and I discussed and disagree.

In cases where a primary object exists, then its context will be used.
IN other cases, one of the contexts will be used.

Both Alexis and I believe that things should work in these cases, but
the behavior may confuse users sometimes.  For example, if the context
has a debugging mode, and you pass in objects with different debugging
modes, you may be surprised by the result.  IT will clearly be one of
the two debugging modes from contexts you used.

--Sam