Issues with keytab creation related to switch to w2k3 w/ ktutil

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at columbia.edu
Wed Apr 7 14:15:24 EDT 2004

This is beginning to sound like Vikas Gandhi's problem
which is being discussed on kerberos at mit.edu. (where this
discussion should be taking place.  Please repost your problem on that
list.)

I am working to try and replicate this problem on my W2K+3 DC.
Could somebody please send me this hotfix?

Thanks.

Jeffrey Altman