krb5-1.3-alpha3 is available

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Mon May 5 16:35:12 EDT 2003

Hmmm there is no mention on the web page that I get from web.mit.edu

Recent News
08 Apr 2003 - krb5-1.2.8 Released

The krb5-1.2.8 source release is now available.

I looked in the source text of the html page and didnt see it there
either. I tried from 3 different sites so it may be some sort of web
caching problem at mit.

I did find a krb5-1.3-current in the snapshots directory, but I dont'
think its date matched the announcement (but I could be wrong.