host name resolution, again (krb5-1.3-alpha1 is available)

Nathan Neulinger nneul at umr.edu
Fri Mar 14 21:43:29 EST 2003

Looks like someone at your site already did some nice work on that front
ripping out the useful dns portions of lbnamed into a module.

http://www.stanford.edu/~riepel/lbnamed/Stanford-DNSserver/

Very cool... Can just follow ISC's load-balancing recommendations and
delegate the host to the balancing dns server and configure it to return
a round-robin targetted cname and the problems with gssapi/telnet/ftp
should be solved without any major security or coding hassle.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  nneul at umr.edu