host name resolution, again (krb5-1.3-alpha1 is available)

Nathan Neulinger nneul at umr.edu
Fri Mar 14 21:05:10 EST 2003

A similar issue exists with other gssapi code. Makes it pretty difficult
to do any kerberos functionality with dns-rotated hostnames.

I've been able to hack around it for telnet (all keys installed on all
the machines sharing the same name), but haven't figured out a way to
make it work with ssh yet, and haven't even bothered with ftp.

-- Nathan