Problem with krb524d/aklog and shared hostname keytabs...

Neulinger, Nathan nneul at umr.edu
Tue Mar 11 12:51:11 EST 2003

Well, that fixed the aklog problem with telnet. However, it looks like
ssh w/ gssapi support doesn't work at all to the multiple-address
hostname. It gets a gss_accept_context died error.

Connecting to gpunix.umr.edu, hosts have addresses gpunix1.cc.umr.edu
and gpunix2.cc.umr.edu, and have keytabs containing all three princs.

Suggestions?

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  nneul at umr.edu