Cellular-Parts.com - Invitation to CeBIT

marvol usa corp marvol_usa_corp-947.20066.31922.-1.19959.33450 at bounces.enflyer.com
Mon Mar 10 17:11:40 EST 2003

Cellular-Parts.com Update

We personally invite you to join us @ CeBIT - The World's Leading Event for Cellular & Telecommunications. Cellular-Parts.com will be featuring the latest cellular parts available in the market. COME SEE US @ BOOTH F26 / HALL 12

CeBIT is being held at the Hannover Exhibition Center in Hannover, Germany. The event is being held from March 12-19, 2003.  Our Office & Warehouse will be open during the show as well from 8:30am-7pm daily. Please feel free to call us or visit our website for more information

www.Cellular-Parts.com
245 S.E. First Street, suite 329
Miami, FL 33131 USA
+1 305.358.4305 Phone
+1 305.358.9759 Fax

To see the promotion, please go to:

http://www.enflyer.com/s/v?ib=947;20066;31922;-1;19959;33450

You have opted to receive information from marvol usa corp.

To OPT-OUT of this list, reply with "OPT-OUT" in the subject, or go to the link below:

http://www.enflyer.com/s/o?ib=947;20066;31922;-1;19959;33450

EnFlyer The Email Marketing Experts
http://www.enflyer.com/

Anti-spam policy