MIT Kerberos for Windows 2.5 beta 3 is released

Beata A. Pruski bapruski at iastate.edu
Fri Jul 11 15:24:05 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have just tried to build the new MIT Kerberos for Windows 2.5 beta 3. I ran
across 2 problems (thus far):

1) function krb5_get_realm_domain does not seem to be exported in krb5_32.dll
(it is not listed in krb5_32.def)
I did not find anything in release notes about changes to the export of the
krb5_get_realm_domain therefore it must be an oversight. Adding a line to
krb5_32.def should fix that.

2) an error occurs within auth/kuser branch - delaydlls.h file could not be
found
The build process terminates at this point. Could somebody point me at the
missing header file, please?

Thanks,

Beata
--
Beata A. Pruski,    Systems Software & Microcomputer Network Services
Iowa State University, Academic Information Technologies, Ames, Iowa (USA)
Ames, IA 50011-2251		E-mail: bapruski at iastate.edu