Issue with ssh+gssapi and des-cbc-md5 tickets

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 5 13:51:05 EST 2003

First, are you sure that the client is actually trying to send
credentials?

If so, then I'd try and look through krb5_rd_cred and see what's
breaking.  My standard technique for debugging this sort of problem is
to stick a

volatile int forever = 1;
while(forever)
    sleep(1);

in the appropriate code and attach with gdb.

It's kind of annoying to set up everything with symbols and rebuild
libraries with that debugging code, but it does produce results.

I don't currently have an easy test environment to use or I would go
look at it myself.  If you don't get to it let us know and we can add
to the list of things to deal with for 1.3.