Issue with ssh+gssapi and des-cbc-md5 tickets

Neulinger, Nathan nneul at umr.edu
Wed Feb 5 13:44:22 EST 2003

No... I do know that in the sshd output where it works (from unix), it
says that gssapi received creds. If it doesn't work (from windows) it
says that it received no creds. I haven't dug into the source further
yet.

Got anything obvious you want me to look at? I'll dig further and try to
get some more useful diagnostics out of sshd if it doesn't. Problem is
that if it's refusing the creds in gssapi, I'll have to add diagnostics
in the gssapi library routines.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  nneul at umr.edu