MSLSA krb5_ccache: please let me know if this is a bad idea

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 18 10:37:02 EST 2003

I don't think this would be a horrible idea, although I'm not
completely sure it's a great idea.

I'd also like to get you to consider faking things at a different
layer.  Whenever an application looks up a specific credential in the
cache, consider asking the LSA to retrieve such a credential.  That
would mean applications would tend to use Microsoft's libraries for
KDC interactions rather than the MIT libraries.

I'm not sure which hack is more or less right.