Automatic Prompting for Tickets on Windows

Joseph Jackson jackson at CMU.EDU
Mon Dec 15 16:50:11 EST 2003

A few weeks back, the issue of automatically prompting for user-id/password
on Windows came up. We're about ready to upgrade one of our kerberized
services from K4 to K5 but have decided to wait for this fix to appear in
the kerberos 1.3.2 release. Does anyone have an ETA on when the changes
will be done? I can offer to test in our environment, if that would be
helpful.

Thanks!

Joe Jackson,
Computing Services,
Carnegie Mellon University.

--On Tuesday, December 2, 2003 6:23 PM -0500 Alexandra Ellwood