Using KfM's credentials cache with Krb5 1.3 on OS X 10.2.6

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 11 18:27:18 EDT 2003

If you are going to distribute this patch, could you please remove
everything unrelated to ccapi support.  IN particular, please remove
the parts that add shared library support for darwin.

We are not ready to commit to an ABI on darwin and would be very
annoyed if a bunch of people were distributing/using/expecting a
particular shared library ABI.

I'd argue that we should not accept this patch because it modifies
Kerberos to link against the native Kerberos framework.

Personally, I'd argue for accepting a patch that added support for
some well-maintained library that sat between Kerberos and ccapi and
did the linking against the framework.

--Sam