Employment with Lockheed Martin

YourEmailId YourEmail at lmco.com
Wed Apr 9 14:49:18 EDT 2003

Team, my name is Eric Bryant.  I am a recruiter with the Space
Operations division of Lockheed Martin.  I have an employment
opportunity at Stennis Space Center located 40 minutes east of New
Orleans Louisiana.  The position is for a Computer Systems Security
Analyst.  This position is in support of the NAVOCEANO High Performance
Computing Center, an installation of the Department of Defense Major
Shared Resource Center (MSRC) network. If interested in learner more
about the opportunities with Lockheed Martin at Stennis Space Center,
please feel free to email me at eric.bryant at csoconline.com.  Or call me
at 228-813-2241 or 2244.  Thanks in advance.