krb5-config going to be around?

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 25 15:16:01 EDT 2002

We'd kicked around the idea of possibly folding krb524 into krb5, or
at least the parts of it that didn't depend on krb4 internals.  (Then
again, if kth-krb has a similar enough API, maybe even that doesn't
matter.)  I think we should just go ahead and do it, and stop worrying
about krb524 as a separate package.  It would also let us get rid of
some of the krb5int_accessor stuff that's there purely so that the
krb524 library can use the same code for contacting the server.