fetch 4.0 with kerberos and apple airport network

Miro Jurisic meeroh at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 3 17:39:03 EDT 2002

>krb_ignore_ip_address is a global compile time variable.
>
>- If you build your deamons with this turned off then most of the
>evil NAT problems go away. My patch uses an env variable to turn
>it on if you really need it. You can find it at

No, they don't go away. Then you run into the direction bit problem,
and you can't fix that without

a. recompiling every client
b. introducing a security hole

Really, you should just give up, although it might be good for you to
first read the relevant code on the client and understand how the
direction bit works.

hth

meeroh
--