fetch 4.0 with kerberos and apple airport network

Alexandra Ellwood lxs at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 3 17:33:00 EDT 2002

>On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Alexandra Ellwood wrote:
>

>>  Mutual-auth servers do perform address checking and do not work
>>behind a NAT.
>>

>- Hmm, isn't that check turned off in the libraries for versions
>1.2.x ? I added a runtime switch to turn it off/on in the K5 code
>used locally at Stanford.

That assumes that you have control over the ftpd in question.  I
assume most users don't have control over the servers they connect
to, and most servers still aren't built against anything that recent.

--lxs