Import/Export data problem between KDCs

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 6 14:26:01 EST 2002

    Darren> Hi Sam, The following is an single record output from the
    Darren> Cybersafe kdb5_edit utility:

    Darren> kdb5_edit load_dump version 2.0 10 9 28 28 0 0 0001 at REALM

Hi.  We had a discussion of this problem at our team meeting today.
We believe that you may have more luck if you try dumping a database
with
supported_enctypes = des-cbc-crc:normal des-cbc-crc:v4

The alternate_key in the 2.0 dump format is a v4 salted key.

Also, we noticed today that the 2.0 dump format is older than Kerberos
5 1.0, so we don't actually care about compatibility bugs with that
dump format even if we have managed to break it.