KfM Dartmouth Name Directory plugin

Miro Jurisic meeroh at MIT.EDU
Fri May 17 12:28:02 EDT 2002

>I looked around in the KfM docs on the web, but didn't see anything
>in the APIs that looked like what I was looking for, but I probably
>just missed it. If you could point me in the right direction, I'd
>appreciate it.

I just went to find the URL and discovered that web.mit.edu is
4040ing for every page in macdev. Odd. Anyway, should that get fixed,
the documentation will be in
<http://web.mit.edu/macdev/Development/MITKerberos/MITKerberosLib/LoginLib/Documentation/PrincipalTranslation.html>

>And if that assumption is correct, is there a corresponding feature
>set in KfW that you are aware of?

I don't think so, but the Windows folks should be able to give you an
authoritative answer.

hth

meeroh
--

<http://web.meeroh.org/> | KB1FMP

If you have received this email in error, please add some nutmeg and
egg whites, whisk and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.