Win2k/ARC4 patches

David E. Cross crossd at antares.cs.rpi.edu
Fri Mar 15 15:00:01 EST 2002

Ok, I have a few quick questions.

1) When are the arc4 routines that are in the development branch going to
   be brought into the mainline branch.  They were submitted c. 1.2.1/1.2.2
   and 1.2.4 has been released without them.

2) When are they going to get the copyright notice prepended to them.  Is
   this what is holding up #1?  Do I need to do anything furhter (signed/
   faxed?) to speed this along.

3) My understanding is that MSFT just opened the PAC spec for everyone.  Is
   anyone working on this (well, other than me).  Would these be accepted
   into the system?

David Cross                               | email: crossd at cs.rpi.edu
Lab Director                              | Rm: 308 Lally Hall
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute,         | Ph: 518.276.2860
Department of Computer Science            | Fax: 518.276.4033
I speak only for myself.                  | WinNT:Linux::Linux:FreeBSD