patches that still haven't been applied

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 1 17:03:00 EST 2002

>>>>> "Neulinger," == Neulinger, Nathan <nneul at umr.edu> writes:

    Neulinger,> Was it applied to 1.2.3 and not to -current? I haven't
    Neulinger,> checked against 1.2.3 specifically.=20

Yes, looks like.  I believe it is in a batch of changes Ken is going
to pull up to the trunk.

    >> I see no request in our bugs database to build krb524d for
    >> Windows.  would you mind giving me the bug number so I can go
    >> look it up? =20

    Neulinger,> Doubtful. I'm sure myself and others have
    Neulinger,> asked/mentioned it on krbdev, but dunno if a specific
    Neulinger,> bug was ever submitted.

I know I've mentioned this to you at least once before.  If a bug is
not opened, the issue is fairly unlikely to get dealt with ever.

Krbdev is a discussion list; it is a great place to get feedback on
whether something is a bug, or how to go about fixing it.  However it
is high enough traffic and has no metadata that we do not use it for
issue tracking.

Yes, sometimes things do get picked up off krbdev and dealt with; that
is not a guarantee that it will happen.

If there is some issue that needs to get looked at, open a bug.  If
there are interesting questions about how to go about fixing the
issue, or whether there problem is a bug, discuss on krbdev first and
open a bug with the summary of the discussion.