KDC server on NT

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 23 20:40:01 EST 2002

"Sun, Tong" <TSun at crt.xerox.com> writes:

> Do you have any KDC server software which runs on NT? Currently, we have
> your KDC server on Solaris and client on NT. We have a strong requirement to
> host KDC server on NT as well instead of any Unix box. Does "Kerberos 5 NT
> Alpha 2 Snapshot" include KDC server or it just has a client piece?

If you can still find that version (as opposed to just its web page),
please don't use it.  It's *very* old, and client-side only I'm sure.

The current KDC code will probably build on NT, under Cygwin if not
natively.  (Note though that we're not using Cygwin at MIT.)  However,
it's not one of the pieces we normally build on Windows, so you could
encounter some problems.  Are you interested in helping debug it for
us?

Ken