KfM v4.0 Clients

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at mac.com
Mon Feb 25 18:44:00 EST 2002

I'm sure that this question has been asked before, and therefore I
apologize in advance.  =)

Does anyone know if work is being done on command-line clients for MacOS
X 10.1.x?  I have attempted to compile the source distribution, without
success (as expected, given the notes on the website) but I can't seem
to find anything else anywhere.  Apple has a note on their APSL
development page, stating that their bundled tools (ftp, telnet, rlogin,
etc.) aren't compiled for kerberos support.

Any help would be appreciated, especially as it relates to k5'ed telnet
and rlogin.

Thanks!