problems with gss_accept_sec_context in 1.2.5

Darren Reed (Optimation) darrenr at optimation.com.au
Fri Aug 30 01:32:01 EDT 2002

Grumble.  This problem ended up being a result of me not quit groking
properly code I'd written 6 years ago and didn't document very well how
the damn thing worked (lesson learnt!).  Further research revealed that
we were sending the AS-REQ directly to the KDC(s) and that we were
sending the AP-REQ through gss_init_sec_context().