Mac OS X 10.2 Kerberos Extras released

Joseph Jackson jackson at CMU.EDU
Mon Aug 26 11:03:01 EDT 2002

Thanks for getting the Kerberos Extras installer released! Just so you
know, I've confirmed that it works with Mulberry 2.2.1 using either
Kerberos v4 or GSSAPI. It also works with CorporateTime 5.2.3 if you have
the right SASL support libs from Steltor and CMU installed.

Are you planning on making an InstallerVISE source file available for the
Extras installer? I need to come up with an installer that does the same
thing but with our local preferences file.

Joe.