Updated NAT fixes

Nicolas Williams Nicolas.Williams at ubsw.com
Mon Apr 15 11:36:01 EDT 2002

It's a two-valued HostAddress. The two values are "from-initiator" and
"from-acceptor", essentially.

It's purpose is to be used in priv, safe and cred messages to prevent
reflection replay attacks while at the same time ridding us of the need
to use real HostAddresses in those messages. So the direction address
type is another step to resolve the issues with NAT.

Nico