krb4 API Documentation

Hua Ying Ling hyling at eos.ncsu.edu
Fri Apr 12 15:15:00 EDT 2002

Sam,

I was trying to update a Appleshare UAM and at the same time move from
KClient, but it seems I won't have to do that since the functions I'm
using are suppose to throw up GUI only when appropriate.  I'm aware of
the security issues surrounding krbV4.  I would love to move to V5 but
our servers only support V4 tickets at the moment.

Thanks
~Hua Ying