Kerberos protocol transition with unconstrained delegation (i.e. TGT impersonation)

Jonathan Calmels jcalmels at nvidia.com
Thu Nov 9 04:05:19 EST 2023

I finally had some time to implement this so here is the link if someone's interested: https://github.com/NVIDIA/sybil

This is a PoC which essentially does what was suggested in this thread. The service can forge TGTs or cross-realm TGTs, although I found the latter less useful since most tool can't deal with those on their own.

I'm sure this can be improved further, but it seems to do the job for the scenario I described initially.

Hopefully, somebody finds it useful. Also, contributions are welcomed if somebody has a slightly different use case in mind.