Kerberos expertise?

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Wed Oct 16 12:26:51 EDT 2019

On Wed, Oct 09, 2019 at 03:48:04PM +0000, Rendall, Steve wrote:

> I'm looking for some assistance finding some Kerberos expertise on a
> large defense contractor project that my company is working on. Any
> chance you could point me to some resources for Kerberos consulting
> and implementation services?

While not Kerberos specific, Signet Identity specializes in all things
identity management, including authentication backends:

	https://www.signet.id/

I'm one of the technologists on staff, and have fairly extensive
experience with Kerberos on a large university deployment at my day job
(multiple kerberos servers using the ldap backend in multimaster mode
behind an F5 load balancer for kadmin, probably 100k principals).

Depending on what you're looking for, we might be able to help you.