kpropd on non-default port

Yegui Cai caiyegui at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 08:59:41 EDT 2019

Hi community.
I am trying to deploy a master and a slave KDC. Due to regulations, I need
to run everything on unpriviledged ports. I have done everything except for
kpropd which by default runs on 754. When I launched kpropd on port, say,
3754. Database propagation did not happen. I did try running kproplog to
check - the master node shows some changes but it is not reflected on the
slave node. The initial kprop -P 3754 command did success though.

Can you please point me somewhere for troubleshooting? Thanks in advance!
Yegui