MIT Client issue - Multiple user could not work on RDP machine

Selvam Palanisamy palanisamy.selvam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 12:23:59 EDT 2019

Hi Team – We had recently Kerberized our cluster, we use RDP(remote) server
to connect Hadoop and we had installed MIT client in the RDP server. It is
not allowing multiple user to create ticket and proceed their jobs in
parallel. For example, If I login to RDP server and create a ticket and run
some Hadoop job, after sometime other user login with his user id and he
creates a new ticket with his id to proceed on his work but at that time it
breaks my ticket & job. So at any point of time only one user was able to
access the RDP machine. Can you suggest us on what change we should make to
use the RDP server by all the user and work in parallel.

Thanks

Selvam