Constraint Delegation with MIT Kerberos

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Fri Apr 5 11:42:28 EDT 2019

Constrained delegation in MIT Kerberos required database configuration
support.
This is not available in plain DB2, only available if you use a backend
like LDAP.
FreeIPA (or Red Hat Identity Management) support Constrained delegation
for example.

HTH,
Simo.

On Fri, 2019-04-05 at 14:38 +0000, Jeffries, Joseph L wrote:
> Thanks Christopher.  I have followed this and can get it to work, but when I add MIT Kerberos into the mix it does not work.  According to Microsoft 3 Tier Kerberos support there needs to be a service or spn configured for MIT Kerberos to do Constraint Delegation.  So I am looking for documentation or cook book on how to configure MIT Kerberos to do Constraint Delegation.
>
> Thanks,
> Joseph

Simo Sorce
Sr. Principal Software Engineer