security implications of ignore_acceptor_hostname

Ben Gooley bgooley at cloudera.com
Fri Sep 28 19:35:01 EDT 2018

Thanks for the quick response (on a Friday, no less), Greg.
Since our hadoop servers have their own keytabs and the keys therein have
equal privilege, we should be pretty safe if I read your response
correctly.  At least ignore_acceptor_hostname shouldn't introduce much more
risk than without it.

--
Ben Gooley
*Customer Operations Engineer*